That time of year is upon us…It’s the Winter School Holidays!
24 June – 18 July 2016
What better place to getaway to than the Garden Route? Offering the mildest climate in South Africa and jam-packed with exciting events such as the famous annual Knysna Oyster Festival and Plett MAD Festival, the Garden Route remains one of South Africa’s favorite all-year-around holiday destinations!
Hello Garden Route is offering some amazing Winter Self-Catering Accommodation Specials making it impossible for you & your family/friends not to visit!
- Kleinkrantz Holiday House @ R 1000 per night (sleeps 4, additional for up to 10 pax) Pet-Friendly
- Sedgefield Holiday Cottage @ R 1200 per night (sleeps 6, additional for up to 10 pax) Pet-Friendly
- George Townhouse @ R 1500 per night (sleeps 4)
- Victoria Bay Holiday Cottage @ R 1500 per night (sleeps 4)
- Kaaimans Holiday Cottage @ R 1650 per night (sleeps 6)
- Kaaimans Holiday House @ R 1850 per night (sleeps 8) Pet-Friendly
- Wilderness Holiday House @ R 2250 per night (sleeps 8) Pet-Friendly
- Sanctuary Holiday House @ R 2750 per night (sleeps 6)
- Waterside Holiday House @ R 3250 per night (sleeps 12)
*Min 2 – 3 night stays
And many more including Cornerway House‘s Winter Stay Special:
@ R440 per person sharing per night, includes home-cooked breakfast. From now until end August. GREAT for the Plett MAD Festival accommodation!
Not forgetting Tamodi’s Food & Wine Winter Special:
Don’t miss out! Enquire with us now www.hellogardenroute.co.za/contact-us/
Let us help make your Winter Holiday Getaway one to remember!
Two major events taking place:
With a wide variety of other activities on offer throughout the region, days can be spent exploring and enjoying. View more details here.
It’s also officially Whale Season – they have arrived to our shores early this year! Come watch them play…