HelloGardenRoute offers Private/Customized Tours as well as Set/Scheduled Tours, all suited to your specific preferences and needs.
We partner with the finest, friendliest and most reputable tour companies only, ensuring your travels are in safe hands!
Tours run between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth. There are also round-trip tours ie. depart from and return to the same destination. Tours include both coastal and inland scenic routes for a ‘Best of Both’ experience (with lots of photo opportunities!).
These can begin anywhere, depart any day of the week and have a duration anything from 1 day to 1 month. It’s all designed around YOU!
Accommodation: You get to choose the type and level of accommodation preferred, from backpacker hostels to game lodges, golf estates, guesthouses and hotels.
Route & Activities: You can provide an itinerary, alternatively we’d be happy to use our experience and expertise to put one together for you. You can pick as many (or as few) activities as you would like to partake in along the way. Most common choices are:
- Cape Town: Table Mountain, Robben Island, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Camps Bay, Clifton Beaches, Sand Boarding, Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, The Castle of Good Hope, The V&A Waterfront
- Cape Winelands (Franschhoek, Paarl, Stellenbosch): Wine Tasting, Town Tours, Cape Dutch Architecture
- Cape Agulhas: Southernmost Point on the African Continent
- Hermanus: Seaside Town, Whale Watching (in season, June-November)
- Gansbaai: Shark Cage Diving
- Route 62 & Little Karoo: Magnificent Landscapes, Mountains, Rivers, Orchards
- Oudtshoorn: Cango Caves, Ostrich Farms
- Mossel Bay: Beaches, St. Blaize Hiking Trail, Bartholomeu Dias Museum, Skydiving
- Wilderness: National Park, Canoeing, Hiking, Waterfall, Bird Watching, Blue Flag Beaches
- Knysna: Oysters, Harbour, Knysna Heads Viewpoint, Featherbed Nature Reserve
- Plettenberg Bay: Magnificent Beaches, Birds of Eden, Elephant Sanctuary, Big 5 Game Reserve, Farmstalls
- Bloukrans Bridge: World’s Highest Commercial Bungee Jump Bridge
- Tsitsikamma National Park: Hiking, Beach, Treetop Canopy Tour, Adventure Hub of the Garden Route
- Addo Elephant Park: Big 5 Game Drives, Amazing Safari Experience
Contact Us with your requirements and we’ll gladly send through an awesome package and obligation free quote!
For The Best of the Garden Route Tours, click here
Alternatively, below are some other very popular Garden Route Tours. Click on the option which is of most interest (for tour information & photos) and Contact Us to make a booking: email@example.com
Remember that we’re here to help ~ feel free to make use of our expertise should you need assistance in selecting the best possible tour suited to your needs!