School Easter break is just around the corner. We have some Egg-citing Easter Specials on offer over the holiday time 31 March – 18 April 2017.
Book your stay now, before they get snatched up!
- Waterside Holiday House @ R 1100 per room per night (sleeps 2)
- Sedgefield Holiday Cottage @ R 1700 per night (sleeps 6) PLUS R 170 ppspn (sleeps extra 4) *PET-FRIENDLY*
- Kaaimans Holiday Cottage @ R 2150 per night (sleeps 6)
- Kaaimans Holiday House @ R 2500 per night (sleeps 8) *PET-FRIENDLY*
- Akela Villa @ R 3500 per night (sleeps 8) (discounted from R 4500 – OPENING SPECIAL!) *PET-FRIENDLY* (Booked 13 – 17 April 2017)
- Pezula Greenlands Villa D4 @ R 5000 per night
- Homtini Guest Farm – Families with children staying over the Easter holidays with 24% off for four nights or more. Valid from 28 March – 16 April 2017.
- Misty Mountain Reserve – Family Package: 2 night stay in a Rustic Farm Style Cottages @ R 1800 per cottage per night, includes breakfast (sleeps 4) Discounted from R 3600 EXTRAS Braai basket inclusive of bottle of wine + 2 ice teas for the children @ R 880 // Quad Tour – Pay for one hour , get a 2 hour tour @ R 900 per person Discounted from R 3600. Couples Package: 2 night stay in a Standard Ocean View Lodge @ R 985 per person per night, includes breakfast (sleeps 2) Discounted from R 3940 EXTRAS Braai or picnic basket inclusive of bottle of wine @ R 440 // Quad Tour – Pay for one hour , get a 2 hour tour @ R 900 per person Discounted from R 3600.
- Nieu Wherry – Any unit @ R 300 per person sharing per night (discounted from R 450 p.p)
And more…enquire with us now!
What’s happening in the Garden Route this Easter? Here’s a few highlights, giving you even more reason to visit:
8 – 15 April: Klein Karoo Nasionale Kunstefees. Oudtshoorn’s flagship annual event, jam-packed with top South African performances, theatre, sound and visual art. The biggest Afrikaans cultural festival, will be celebrating it’s 23rd year!
9 April: Plett Truck & Vine Festival. Redford Lane Wines is hosting the area’s first Truck & Vine Festival. This family event, is set to celebrate top notch food and wine with a host of activities and entertainment. On the programme is gourmet food trucks, locally produced wines, craft beer, live music and children’s activities.
14 – 16 April 2017: Lakeside Lodge & Spa Easter Menu and Kids Egg Hunt. Lakeside Lodge & Spa is hosting an Easter weekend special for the whole family. Kids can immerse themselves in an adventurous Easter egg hunt with our Easter bunny while parents sit back and enjoy the views Swartvlei Lake has to offer.
14 – 16 April: Sedgefield Slow Festival. Another annual highlight on the Garden Route not to be missed!
14 – 17 April: Garden Route Walking Fest. This event is focused on family and the outdoors, and celebrates the Southern Cape coast with its beaches, forests, mountains and amazing communities. Walks are spread across the region from Mossel Bay through to George and Wilderness, from Sedgefield to Knysna and Plettenberg Bay, and also include adventurous walks along the coast of Tsitsikamma.
16 April: Easter Egg Hunt at Palms Garden Square, Wilderness.